What happened with the Season?

mercredi 23 décembre 2015

Everywhere I go this holiday season, whether it be the stores or online, I hear people complaining "It doesn't feel like Christmas." Personally I have several reasons as to why. Weather is too warm, political correctness, the state of the economy, and world affairs with ISIS. I even went out and volunteered with the Salvation Army to get in spirit and it worked. With some jolly Christmas music and the act of helping and giving, I really did feel like Christmas was once again upon us. Of course, I became the annoying Buddy the Elf of my friends and coworkers but the feeling was there nonetheless. So what about you guys? Why do you think it doesn't feel like Christmas?
What happened with the Season?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire