A big, nerdy hello!

dimanche 20 septembre 2015

Hello there! I used to be a part of this site YEARS ago, but I don't think I ever posted and just kinda browsed from time to time. Now, however, I'm back and hoping to be a part of the community!

I'm currently a student, and also a nerd. Video games, computers, other electronics, books, you name it! They're all a big part of who I am. I consider myself to be funny, but I guess that really lies in the eyes of the beholder! Or something like that. I can talk for hours on end, so I'm always up for a good conversation!

As for my "diaper side", I'm a DL, almost strictly. Ever since I discovered my interest in them around 7 years ago, I have had an undying fascination with the look, feel, and usefulness that diapers bring. Although I sometimes like the feeling of regressing, and occasionally use other things such as pacifiers, I really don't have a "little" side. I do enjoy the bigger adult diapers (Bambinos, mollifiers, etc) but I am a huge fan of the smaller and pull-up style diapers such as Goodnites, Underjams, Pampers, etc. I'm not entirely sure why, but I think it's because they look more flattering haha!

Other interests include video games (obviously) and tinkering with various electronics. I play all sorts of game genres, on all sorts of systems. Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo, PC... no "elitism" here! I enjoy all gaming! I also love to read (harry potter anyone?) but it is hard for me to find a book that I actually like and can stick with. When I DO find one I enjoy, I literally cannot put the book down until I finish it. Kinda dangerous! I'm ALSO a part of the DDLG community, which sort of goes hand in hand with this one!

I love making new friends and striking up a conversation— so please feel free to send me a message if you like talking or wanna be friends :D
A big, nerdy hello!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire