I'm a DL, That discovered my AB side.

samedi 5 décembre 2015

I'm a Diaper Lover that recently discovered that I'm gay, and have accidentally discovered that I love being a AB in my spare time, I absolutely love diapers, I wear them as often as I can, It's a rather good feeling, I feel like I need them and there a part of who I am, the feeling they give you are amazing. I discovered that I love pacifiers, bottles and diapers.

Oddly enough I also have dreams about diapers, only when I don't wear for a long period of time, or that I'm in my diapered mood.

I basically lose bladder control when I'm in a diaper, but I cannot sleep with one on, I guess i find it too exciting lol.

I'm so happy that I'm an AB/DL, I accept who I am.

I just have to get more diapers :P
I'm a DL, That discovered my AB side.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire