Need some diaper suggestions.

samedi 5 décembre 2015

Next year, I'm doing tafe, and thought that I should wear diapers 24/7.

The only reason why I want to wear 24/7 is I have a small bladder, and tend to need to urinate every 5 minutes if I drink coffee, and hate having to find and leave to go the the toilet every 5 minutes.

I don't want a diaper that is too obvious, but fits well and can last the entire day, without needing to change.

Also, I cannot stand the pull up ones as I'm too skinny, sure they work, but they leak from the sides. drives me nuts.

I want a diaper with 2/3 tapes per side, and works for long periods of time, as I said I have a small bladder, and find it more convinent not to go pee every 5 minutes, as I'm worried I might pee myself.

I'm thinking attends, but I'm not too sure about it, do they ship to Australia?
Need some diaper suggestions.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire