A New Little Friend

lundi 24 août 2015

This is partly a story that I can't really share anywhere else, and partly me asking for advice. I have a friend who I've dated twice, as we've been on-again, off-again friends since then, and are also periodically sexually active. Recently, he has started role-playing with me where I'm his big brother and he's my little bro. In my mind, this qualifies as age-play: he acts little and dependent on me, looking for cuddles and generally being treated like a little kid. However, he's known about my DL/little side for awhile, and he's made it very clear that he wants no part of it.

For obvious reasons, I am really confused by this recent development. I don't mind the age-play/role-play, but when I started to mention it as such, he sort of freaked out a little bit. Also, he seems to really enjoy it, but talking about it seems to also make him uncomfortable. So, should I not look a gift horse in the mouth here, or should I pry a bit more and make sure he really wants to do it?
A New Little Friend

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire