Good news and bad news....

vendredi 28 août 2015

Hello Me again, like the thread says I have good news and bad news on several fronts. The good news is that so far I'm doing well in my classes Thanks to me praying, and the advice form my grandma and you guys. and lets be honest I'm not letting my fantasies effect my life, and like a previous thread said, I ordered a Thomas the tank engine Megazord and a Neko ears set. Now the bad news, My brother has been pretty evil as of late, and saying hurtful things, like the R-word, calling me a monkey because of my disability, saying awful things about a church friend, that has disabilities too, that we drive around to his appointments, and wanting to change his name to Akuma's special in street fighter, called the Shun Goku Satsu, (look it up what It means in English, I'm not telling you.) and also saying that he is pure evil, WHICH IS NOT TRUE, NO ONE IS PURE EVIL AND.... sorry about that I just had to vent. and also he has skipped one class and, and he broke his hand trying to hurt the car we are borrowing for my uncle. My mind is kind of conflicted on this one, I don't really know what to do at this rate, and this really makes me want to be little more and more, even if it is a temporary escape, also he really seems to be pushing my buttons more and more, and my grandmothers too, and trying to push away anyone who comes in contact with us, but one thing I will do I will not let this effect this semester, and how I do, but I just get so sad and scared and afraid, and my grandmother doesn't because he dealed with other bipolar people before and I really just don't know what to do in this regard.
Good news and bad news....

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire