Pronunciation of different Diaper Brands

dimanche 30 août 2015

How do you pronounce different diaper brands (especially some of those originating in non-English speaking countries). And if you're anything like me, you don't often actually speak these out loud. It's more the way I say them in my head.

So what's it for you? Here are mine.

Abena? - "uh-BEE-nuh" is usually how it rolls off my tongue. But I could imagine others. "Aaah-bey-nuh"?

Tena? - "TEE-nuh" is my usual but I have a hunch it's also pronounced "TEN-uh"

Molicare? "mall-eee-care" is my usual way. But u could imagine "MOLE-eee-care" or even "MOLE-ih-care"

Kolibri? "Koh-Leee-bree" --- or "call-eee-bree"? Others?

Aww-so-cute?

I may be missing some brands here but these are the most common foreign brands in my mind.

How do you say them?
Pronunciation of different Diaper Brands

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire