Dealing with the TSA at the airport help

mardi 25 août 2015

So, I understand that there have been a bunch of threads about this before, but they always seem to get derailed by off topic discussion, so I figure, what the heck, mine as well make another one that focuses on a few specific things.

I plan on flying out of my hometown in the next couple weeks, and since I have wanted to do this for years, I plan on wearing a diaper going through the TSA and on the plane. I know most people here people recommend not to, but what the heck, you only live once, and I can't imagine years from now I will look back and say thank god I did not do what I always wanted that one time because some people on adisc did not recommend it:smile1:

So, my specific question is, for those of you who have worn through TSA and were patted down/screened additionally, what was it like? Did they grill you with questions about what you were wearing, did they take you to a private screening, how long did it take, were the TSA people clearly suspicious about why you were wearing, did they make you show them your protection, etc etc?

While I appreciate people do have completely legitimate arguments for not doing this, for me I have already made up my mind and would love responses from anybody who has experience doing this and the details of what the interaction with the TSA was like, both good and bad.

Any responses you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Dealing with the TSA at the airport help

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire