Looking for a partner. Any advice?

samedi 29 août 2015

I'm 19 and have been single all my life and I'm tired of it.
I live in the UK and I am a gay male (still in the closet).
I would preferably want someone who already knows of this community and is accepting of it or someone I could introduce to the community and would accept it. The main problem I have is I don't know where to find people like this and that I want something has a good potential to be long term and not just some fling or one night stand.
Do you lot know of any recommended websites that are UK based that would help me find others of similar interests or do you think it would be better to use a standard site and open up to them about it later?
Looking for a partner. Any advice?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire