Activities to do with caregiver?

mardi 25 août 2015

Hi guys! ^o^/

My daddy and I see eachother on an almost regular basis, but since he lives with family at the moment, our privacy is limited. Even though privacy is an issue, we still both really want to do more together- we would even like our dynamic to be 24/7 when we finally move in together, though that may take at least a year or two. >-< The thing is, I can't think of many activities to do together. When we have the privacy to, he bottle-feeds me at night, cuts up my food and feeds me, has changed me, read stories to me, we've colored once or twice together on the floor..

So, could you please give me some suggestions for activities we can do together? c: It can be things you've done, or things you'd like to do!

Thanks!
Activities to do with caregiver?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire