Finally ordered some premium diapers! SOO EXCITED FOR THEM TO ARRIVE!

vendredi 28 août 2015

So, I have ordered my first shipment of quality diapers, from Rearz. (BTW, the staff there is AMAZINGLY helpful, and they took their time to answer all my questions, as well as made recommendations that I didn't even think about)

I god 2 packs (24 diapers total) of tranquility ATN's, as I had a sample of those before, and it was quite comfy, and I got 2 sample packs. (2x CONFIDRY 24/7 briefs, and 2x Abri-Form Original Plastic - AbenaM4/L4)

I am quite excited for them to arrive. I actually have never bought so many diapers, so I am really excited for them to arrive (hopefully will be here Tuesday next week)

It will be quite nice to use something other then depends briefs! the sample I had of the ATN just blew me away with how much it could hold. Actually I wore it for 14 hrs, and I couldn't even put the entire thing to use!

Also planning to go 24/7 as long as I can; not sure how long I will last tho, as RL does get in the way sometimes. Especially with College starting soon.. (thankfully I have my own apartment, don't have to share a room)

So yea! Quite excited! I can't wait!
Finally ordered some premium diapers! SOO EXCITED FOR THEM TO ARRIVE!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire