How do you feel about the current predicament with small adult diapers?

jeudi 27 août 2015

I've been looking around for another diaper to replace the abena s4 plastic back ones since they've been discontinued and I have found nothing that even compares to that diaper in comfort.

Question:
I just wanted to know how other small waisted people feel with our limited selection right now. I also wanted to know what diapers small waisted people wear right now also. I wanted to see if their were any I missed.

(Everything below this is just a chart to show you what I have tried)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What I have tried: (I only put this here so people can see where I am at)

Ones I currently wear
---------------------------
Dry 24/7 -(diaper wraps around waist without tapes touching but diaper feels more like the padding is a small/medium and not as comfortable cause padding is to stiff, Also can not walk in these)
Molicare - (only absorbs 16 oz)
Atns - (absorbs 24 but really is not a premium diaper fit is off also)


To big
---------------------------
Abena m4 plastic- (Diaper to long and big)
Abena m4 premium- (Diaper to long and big)
Snuggies*Mediums* - (To big)
All bambino Diapers - (To big not suitable for walking around in)
NorthShore AirSupreme Briefs*Medium* - (To big can't get snug fit)
Wellness Breifs *Mediums* - (Diaper again to big)
Wellness Breifs Superio *Mediums* - (Diaper swells awesomely but to big )
BKN Nappies*Mediums* - (Diaper has bad tapes, Actually doesn't fit to bad but is still on the big side, but diaper to large for walking around)
NorthShore Supreme Briefs*Mediums* - (Diaper way to big)
Seni SuperPlus *Medium* - (Diaper to Big fit)
Absorbency Plus*medium* - (To big)
Seni SuperPlus *Regular* - (Waaaaayy to big)

Other issues
---------------------------
NorthShore AirSupreme Briefs*Youth* - (Didn't like fit)
NorthShore AirSupreme Briefs*Small* - (Diaper not comfortable and stretches over time)
Molicare Premium Soft Super Briefs *Small* - (Diaper has HORRID Cloth TEXTURE Also I don';t like how it doesn't cover all of your booty)
Tranquility SmartCore Breathable Briefs*Small* - (Actually the only cloth diaper I enjoyed but absorbency is only meant for daytime use)
Abena premium s4*small* - (HORRIBLE DIAPER anyone who says this is good is lying. Diaper stretches horribly, wicks liquids through the thing before its full, and odor control is bad)
Tena slip maxi plastic *Small* - (Discontinued so need permanent solution)
Seni SuperPlus *small* - (Diaper fits badly)
Pampers size 7 - (Not absorbent enough)
Goodnites*All sizes* - (Not absorbent enough and i really prefer diapers)
One of the Prevail diapers *Small* - (was not comfortable)
One of the Attends diapers *Small* - (was not comfortable and had low absorbency)
Abuniverise diapers *Small* - (Diaper absorbs like .5 oz anyone that tells you otherwise is lying)
All the diapers from HDIS *Small/Youth* - (Really ewww diapers)

What I Don't want:
*I don't hate cloth but every cloth diaper on the market sucks right now
* I shouldn't have to re-tape a diaper on over and over again just because the cloth stretches
* Yes I have tried taping around my stomach instead of my waist but this still causes sagging
*I Tried rolling the end of the diaper to try and get a better fit but tapes overlap

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ps: This is exactly why I started up a petition for small diapers back when abena was discontinued I knew this was gonna happen. Small people are a step away from pretty much being kicked out of the market and from what i have read it seems like most have given up and just buy overly sized diapers. That doesn't help though because that increase the sales on only their medium diapers instead of the actually putting the time ad research to create better and more small diapers.
How do you feel about the current predicament with small adult diapers?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire