Re: My introduction

samedi 22 août 2015

Hi!

I work in the sphere of education and have experience living abroad and speak 5 languages plus a few words in others.

I'm interested in travelling, modern history, transport and global affairs as well as cinema and transport.

I'm sociable and like real conversations - not just with one word answers but talking about things

So, what brings me here?

Well, I don't really know. Living alone and the freedom. I guess I just wanted to wear diapers again - they're a kind of stress relief.


So, I work in the sphere of education, as I've previously said and anything else you'd like to know, just send me a message to my Inbox

And Why I joined this site - really to meet like-minded people and well, we'll wait and see!

Looking forward to meeting you all!
Re: My introduction

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire