Are wetting and messing different experiences for you?

lundi 24 août 2015

I'm wondering if anyone else feels the same as me about this:

Wetting has always been relatively easy and normal for me. Before I got back into diapers, I would pee on myself for fun while masturbating or in the shower, and it was always...just a regular part of my sexual expression. I used to be really disgusted by messing/scat, bit once I got into diapers, I started experimenting with messing myself. I've only done it a few times, and I find it to be a very intense experience, and very different than wetting.

I wet for both sexual pleasure and non-sexual comfort and convenience due to a problem with my prostate, but I only mess in a sexual context. Usually, I will feel like I have to poop, and then play with myself until I'm close to climax, and then try to time it so that I poop while climaxing. The resulting orgasms are quite powerful. I'm just wondering if anyone else has a similar experience.
Are wetting and messing different experiences for you?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire