Questions about my transgender feelings?

mercredi 26 août 2015

I'm a female trapped in a males body, is there any advice you can give me on dealing with my male body, I dislike my male parts and there a real inconvenience, :(

I'm obsessed with the idea of having a female body, It would feel so great and normal for me, cross dressing kind of does this for me, though I'm a closeted transfemale, and don't plan to dress according to my gender in public until I'm 19ish.

If I do decide to get a sex change, will I look like a female? Or will I look still look like a male?

I also have a few questions.

What is the usual process of getting a sex change?

Is it normal to get jealous when a girl has a better body than me, I kind of fantasize having a body just like that, hope that doesn't sound crazy?

Is it normal to feel like my body doesn't reflect my gender?

Is it normal to feel bad about being transgender?

What age if you are transgender,that you discovered that you were trans?
Questions about my transgender feelings?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire