Just can't do it!

lundi 24 août 2015

Ok, here we go!

You may have heard this quesiton more often then none but for me its my first time on a blog asking so bare with me. I am not new to the ABDL world of things BUT never really tried to communicate with others and or use the blogs to ask questions. I have been extremly lucky to have a babysitter who participates in babysitting me (very often at that) along with all the bells and whistles (lucky me right?). Now, I know there are many out there who have never had a chance to experience this but for me it has been absolutely incredible and can only wish/hope all of you have a chance. So, with that in mind, my BIG problem is that when I am being put into baby mode, my babysitter will force me to use my diapers (pee only, which is FINE by me) by reminding me that "babies use diapers" and if I want the full baby mode experience, I have to use my diapers. She will change my diapers, feed me, play with me and even wakes up in the middle of the night to change my diaper when I need it. Sounds simple enough, but let me tell you that I find it to be the most difficult thing to accomplish. I can seem to use my diaper as long as I am standing but there is no way I can do this laying down. This is what I am looking for some feedback from all you experienced ABDL's out there.

Any suggestions or feedback?
Just can't do it!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire