Accidents while changing >=(

lundi 31 août 2015

It's happened at him a bunch of times but today happened at work. No one (at my work) knows about my incontinence. We have a single person bathroom with no locking door so waiting for an snort bathroom and tucking a diaper between my pants and shirt and getting on there provides a challenge already.
So today I'm in the bathroom changing and some one walks in and takes a leak while I'm mid change. I'm trying not to move so that they don't her the crinkle. As soon as they start I walk out my bladder says "muwahahaha. Got ya" an I start peeing on the floor. I quick try to stop myself (pinch the line) but pee a little on the back of my pants. I finally take care of things, diaper myself and wipe the floor clean.
Fortunately my pants were not as bad as I thought and I got away somewhat clean. If I had that accident a second or two earlier that person would have known that I peed on the floor. I can only imagine what thy would have asked.
What do you all do in situations like this?
Accidents while changing >=(

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire