A little unhappy with snuggies diapers.

dimanche 23 août 2015

I'm going to go against the grain on what vibe I was getting about snuggies overnights and say that I'm a little disappointed with this diaper.

On the positive note, it is super cute, and I like that it has water fading stars and such, and it does hold water ok, but...

First, it claims that it can hold 135 oz of water, while xpmedical claims that a dry 24/7 can hold 95 oz. I was expecting a thicker diaper than the dry 24/7, but looking at them right now next to each other, they are about the same and I'm still favoring the 24/7 to maybe be thicker. Also, on use, I feel like the dry 24/7 does better at holding fluid still.

Second, the tapes on the snuggies overnights do not hold up for more than probably 4 hours, certainly not the length of a night. Most of the time, one or two of the tapes break from the back end, they still hold to the front landing zone of the diaper, but the back end where the tape starts, just falls off.

I still think it is a fun diaper, but I feel like the next time I am going to get a all over print diaper, I'm just going to get a cloth cushies, and those are more of a play diaper anyway, but I still trust them more strangely. Or I will stick with the dry 24/7 for when I need a better diaper than my boosted certainties makeshift.
A little unhappy with snuggies diapers.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire