Dry 24/7 Size

samedi 22 août 2015

As regular bed wetter I’ve used cloth and plastic pants for years with minimal leakage. For a variety of reasons I’ve been trying disposables the last few weeks. To date I’ve had the most success (fewest leaks) with Waddler Overnights. Unfortunately my supply is dwindling and they are currently out of stock in the US.

So I ordered 24/7’s to hold me over. Based on my waist (30”) and comments in the review I ordered size small. Side by side the padding in the small is an inch or so shorter than the medium Waddler. They have plenty of capacity, but so far (two nights) the 24/7 seems more prone to leaking at the waist. This morning my pajamas and bed were more than a little wet. So I’m wondering, might the mediums work better in that the padding will extend further up my body?


Seems disposables work best with small wettings lying on ones back. Problem is I have no control of those variables in my sleep. To that end, wish someone made a premium diaper with more padding in the front & sides for male bed wetting.
Dry 24/7 Size

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire