Diapers and Christianity

dimanche 23 août 2015

First off, please don't let this turn into a debate on whether Christianity is true or not. This is mainly a question for those out there who are Christian and also ABDL. As a devout Christian my whole life, I have always felt guilty about my DL side. I love wearing diapers but whenever I am doing it, there's always a little voice inside telling me I am doing something wrong. There's a scripture that has always bugged me. 1 Corinthians 13:11 "When I was a child, I spoke like a child, thought like a child, and reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up my childish ways." Diapers are obviously "childish ways" unless you are truly incontinent so it has always convicted me. I have also not told my wife of 11 years because she is a good Christian woman who I know would freak out about this side of me. Are there any other Christians who feel this way?
Diapers and Christianity

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire