New to being a Carer: Sydney, Australia

mardi 25 août 2015

Hi All,

I am a new to exploring this world. Firstly, disclosure to be fair. I became interested in the world ABDL through both my play with a new lover and through my work as a professional kinkster helping others explore their unique wiring.

I am here both to explore personally and also to better understand how I can create meaningful experiences for my clients.

Being a busty 40yo woman I am often approached for breast feeding scenarios. I have been enjoying the dynamic in mother/son and auntie/nephew role plays and this has now extended to discovering Adult babies, littles and diaper lovers. I've been lucky to experience quite a few moving play sessions with clients who were happy to explain what they needed. This was unexpectedly powerful so now I am curious to know more. Am looking into getting a specially made cott.

In my personal life I have been exploring being both carer and little with my partner. Again with surprisingly powerful results. I hope to join in the discussions here and learn more.

In that spirit, what would you say makes a good carer? What qualities does the ideal carer have? What activities appeal to you the most? What is needed to really get you into the zone and safetly back out the other side? What would you honestly need to feel fulfilled in an afternoon of exploring?

Look forward to getting to know you all.
New to being a Carer: Sydney, Australia

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire