What's your little side like?

mardi 25 août 2015

I realised that whilst I've spent lots of time on here discussing how being little makes me feel or the things I do whilst in that headspace, I noticed there's not that much chat about what our little sides are like in terms of personality and how we act.

So, is your little side generally noisy and excitable, or quiet and relaxed? Do you talk in an adult voice or babble and use toddler words? Do you play lots of games or prefer just watching kids TV? Do you see your littleness as separate to your adult self? And do you have a mental image of what your little looks like?

I'll start. :) My little is generally a bit shy but also very affectionate and a little bit mischievous. I play games or with my toy cars sometimes but prefer sitting with my plushies and watching Bing or In the Night Garden. I see my little side as quite different to my adult self, but not as a totally separate personality. And whilst I never really imagine what my little side looks like, my headspace can vary between that of an infant, a young toddler (most common) and a slightly older, more verbal toddler.

How about all of you?
What's your little side like?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire