Leaving to college?

lundi 24 août 2015

for those of us in the world of elevated academia, most of us, me included, will be ending our summer vacations returning to college this week. For many of us, this is a wonderful time, a new world and the chance to leave home and explore and see what's out there and what one wants to be. However, for some of us, it's our return, our second year or second semester. I am about to return to rural New York and be stuck in the middle of nowhere for the next five months, and I feel really hesitant to leave. Last time, I was overjoyed to leave (who wouldn't jump at a chance to leave home for a while?) but I didn't realize how good I have it back at home till this summer, having spent a month in knoxville and the remainder of it here in the South Bay (ca) I don't want to leave. I have many reasons to leave again, and I'm very popular at my tiny Christian college, and I'm away from my father, but there's so many reasons to stay, like my good friends and my job prospects and my family and lifestyle, I'm going to miss it a lot more this time. I guess my point is in conflicted, has anyone else felt such internal conflicts? College life is so hard and weird and emotional.
Leaving to college?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire