Experience after wearing all the time

samedi 29 août 2015

I posted some of my experience in another thread about wearing in public but I wanted to hear about other people's experiences about their urgency afterwards

Yesterday was my first time wearing all day in public. It was both exhilarating and nerve wracking. I purposefully drank as much coffee and water as I could to enjoy the experience. I flooded the first time because it was my first elimination and for the remainder of the day I went everytime I had an urge no matter how small the void so I probably dribbled the rest of the day. The two things I liked about this that I didn't know beforehand

1. I changed in a mall bathroom with several stalls. I actually enjoyed the sense of being nervous about people hearing the tapes and crinkleness and "getting outed"

2. After I changed into my underwear, my first visit to the bathroom was very urgent. I almost had a real accident. I don't have urgency problems normally and it wasn't a large void. This urgency was different than when you have a full bladder. The urgency due to a full bladder feels like your bladder is extended to the max and its painful. This urgency that I experienced yesterday was almost like urge incontinence because my bladder wasn't full, I didn't experience significant distention and yet I started dribbling a little bit by the time I got to the toilet. I just "couldn't hold it".

Anybody else experience urgency when wearing all the time even if its only for one day?
Experience after wearing all the time

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire