24/7 for the weekend - what should I know/do?

vendredi 21 août 2015

have decided saturday through tuesday (saturday evening to wednesday morning) I'm going to try and do diapers 24/7 (well I guess this is 24/4 :P) and was just curious from those with experience both mandatory or for fun, what should I know/be aware of?

aside from airing out like maybe an hour a day I mean, I plan on doing wipes at every change, I can't do powder for sensitivity reasons and I've never found an affordable barrier cream that didn't make it too greasy (I have to wear my diapers not the best because of my proportions...I definitely can't leave the house in them due to how they fit me :( ) plus will have a shower if I mess in them at any point...

but any other tips/tricks/etc you lovely people have/recommend for enjoying the experience? :3
24/7 for the weekend - what should I know/do?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire