I found DryNites butterfly & flower prints very cheap to USA

jeudi 20 août 2015

I happened to come across a DryNites seller with free shipping to USA and only $12 for a 9-pack of girls large. I noticed that someone else had posted about this earlier this year, but that thread is closed and I wanted to confirm that they still are of the special prints Europe gets as compared to the USA. The item photo is an old stock one so I took a chance. I tried to contact the seller for a photo of the actual package but they just gave a stock photo of some others. I was overjoyed when this arrived a little over a week later:

(I can't for the life of me upload this image or get it to appear inline here, sorry)

I never thought I'd get these prints since they were so expensive to import with all other sellers I've seen. They are the older larger design where whole pant is a little taller, and the padding doesn't go all the way to the top in the back, the way they were in the USA a few years ago.

I just wanted to mention this in case anyone else in the states has been wanting these but put off by the high price. I'm ordering several more and will post to confirm that they too were all this design (I sure hope they are!).
I found DryNites butterfly & flower prints very cheap to USA

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire