Abdl and social loniliness

jeudi 20 août 2015

Hmm... how to start this. I've always been rather introverted even as a child and I'm cool with that. I had friends but usually wasn't the one who initiated them.

Apparently while my brother was trying to impress girls back when we were little, but I'd draw and they'd develop crushes on me. I never really noticed until my mom pointed it out the other day. I'm really bad at picking up on those cues :sweatdrop: maybe if she offered a quick diaper change.

The thing is I got really shy later in grade school due to some crazy life circumstances. I didn't really think of it as a problem, but by junior high I started to love diapers and things got really out of hand. The binge purge turned my shyness into full on social phobia. I haven't really had friends since grade school at all really. The loneliness both romantically and socially is quite hard to deal with. At least I'm being honest with myself now and my love of diapers and baby treatment.

Anyone else on here have social isolation issues? Do you think abdl has an effect on this stuff?
Abdl and social loniliness

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire