AGP Graphics Cards Anyone?

jeudi 6 août 2015

Just needing a bit of help choosing a new graphics card for my PC. It's an old Pentium 4 based system I built a few months ago (shut up, a friend gave me the components and case for free :) )

Anyway, the motherboard is from 2002 and has an AGP Pro 8x slot for the graphics. At the moment, the computer is being driven by an nVidia GeForce FX5200 128MB card. It's okay but a little sluggish with higher quality videos and games.

I used to use a GeForce 4 Titanium with my old Power Mac and it was awesome, but I'm not too sure how that card would perform under a newer system. It looks awesome though ^_^

Anyway, what I'm really after is one of the fastest AGP cards ever made, but that I can afford.. :)

OH and it needs to be compatible with windows 2000 :)
AGP Graphics Cards Anyone?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire