Crapy week.

jeudi 20 août 2015

I know that I rarely post on the forums, but this week just blows.

I had been dealing with a roommate that couldn't follow one simple rule. I caught him in the act, and then gave him a second chance because he would of been homeless after it. Two of his friends then proceeded to blow up on me because how wrong it was for me to want to kick him out in the first place.

One of them even went to the length of threatening my own life. That right there made me kick him out. I haven't been in the best mind set with all of this and ended up smoking cigarettes again to ease up the stress that I could not relieve.


So with my problem not being able to deal with all of this stress, I decided to take a day away from work, KNOWING that it wouldn't hurt me at all to do so.I went back to be instead of going into work. I woke up 7hrs later and started my normal routine as if I had worked. I check my phone after a bit and see that I got a message from a buddy at work.

Turns out I pretty much lost my job for not going into work last night. I contact my HR about the situation and there isn't really anything I can do about it since I wasn't in the best position in the first place with my attendance due to my medical issue that I've been dealing with for the past year. Now all I can think about is why should I even go into work tonight to find out that my butt is just going to be turned around and walked out? I mean, the best I can do is just explain my action and deal with it.
I know it's my fault overall and messing up on my job, but I don't get why my life was to be threatened by someone's inconsiderate actions. Am I the wrong one for defending myself and the other roommates?
Crapy week.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire