dark moods

jeudi 6 août 2015

Im going to make this a brief post basically Ive been kind of depressed tonight and a bit upset

the incontinence is frustrating as is the pain I get both are harmless and not symptoms of anything dangerous but sometimes it really wears on me
If anyone wants details of my situation I advise you to read my previous posts

I think its because Im dealing with it every day but sometimes it just really puts me in the worst moods Ill be fine for days then Ill have an accident and it all just hits me, standing in wet pants feeling like im being stabbed and I just sort of lose it. yesterday was a good day for me I had no pain the day before and Id had relatively few accidents and no pain all of yesterday until I went to the bathroom before bed and the pain came back today was full of pain and the accidents were relentless. a few hours ago I had an accident I was in pain I realised that I was down to one pair of pants and the ones I was changing into were stained and I just started to cry

its hard to forget about all of this I can be enjoying myself and then suddenly Im soaked usually I can handle it but every now and then it just wears on me and I end up in a bad mood

Im sorry for the post Its a little rambling and poorly written
Im just wondering If anyone here also feels like this sometimes and if so what do you do? how do you deal with it?

I sincerely thank everyone in advance for any replies
dark moods

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire