Discovered by my parents!!

mercredi 12 août 2015

Hey everyone!

So about 2 weeks ago I was away and my mom was cleaning out my room and stuff because it smelled.......she ended up going into my closet where she knocked over a bag and opened it to find my little stuff in it.

I ended up being questioned about it cause it wasn't just diapers in it and stuff, and I ended up coming out as abdl.

My parents were understanding and stuff and I told them it was only a faze that has been going on, I'm not mental and don't need a physiatrist or anything. They asked a couple of questions and stuff and seemed understanding!!!

However....a couple of nights later I was later confronted by my mom who then seemed a bit more worried, that I was involved in a wrong group of sex offenders and stuff plus, using diapers effect on social life,and other stuff

All and all I tried blowing it off but she was like 'I don't condone this behaviour in my house'....

Guilt got to me a couple of days later and I deleted a couple of social media accounts and threw out my 2 packs of diapers, and pacifiers that I had in my room

however after reflection I come to realize I don't want to quit this and I still want to do this...

I will be living at home for my first year of school before possibly moving out with friends however within less than a couple of weeks-2 months I'll be moving down into a new room in the basement!!

What should I do???

Brett
Discovered by my parents!!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire