Doctors note for work

vendredi 7 août 2015

I recently saw my urologist, who is OK with my diaper use to manage my oab and bedwettings. I thought it would be wise to get a note saying I need to use the bathroom at least every 2 hrs while at work. I'm a grocery bagger and while I kinda have the freedom to use the bathroom whenever. Sometimes it's really busy and I can't alays just run to pee since is way at the other end of the store. HavING to do this 3,4 or 5 times a day makes me feel weird plus I do have random leaks from urge and bending, and at that points it's like why bother trying to get to the bathroom since I'm diapered anyways. Should I give my work this vague dr note and mention the oab and that I wear protection?
Doctors note for work

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire