Hello everyone! :3

mercredi 5 août 2015

Hey guys!

I hope this post is suitable. :)

I love to sew, make jewelry, and play on my computer. I hope to one day sew clothes for other little ones, once my technique is perfected. I see a lack of cute choochoo train prints in styles for girls.

My favorite motifs are pastel baby/kid prints, yellow duckies, and 80's-style My Little Ponies. I love the Sanrio series Little Twin Stars.

I've been little since I was little, it just never really changed. How little depends on the day. I would very much love to try a diaper, but I have not yet, because i'm super scared. My inclination to wear one is pretty new and scary. Those pink ones by DC Amor are tempting me, though. PINK!!

I hope to be in a situation soon where it would be safer to be more "little", working on it bit by bit. I haven't had "the talk" yet, and am scared that it would be a "deal-breaker" for my relationship of many years.

This whole thing is new for me, and i'm still a bit brain-fuzzy, so be gentle. ;)
Hello everyone! :3

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire