Hello

mercredi 12 août 2015

Hi everybody!

I've been lurking around the community for a bit and figured now is as good of time as any to get involved. Feel free to call me Ampere or simply Amp (the name is my dragon character in a story I'm working on). I've been a DL for several years but only recently discovered the ABDL community. I am more of an occasional diaper user and have no interest in ever going 24/7 or becoming dependent on them.

Outside of the community, I have a Mechanical Engineering degree but am still in the job searching phase (hopefully that won't last too much longer). In my free time, I have four main hobbies/interests:

1. I am a movie buff and try to see as many of the quality major releases as possible. On average, I'll go to the theater about twice per month.

2. I am a theme park/roller coaster enthusiast and like to travel to new places partially to check out the local amusement park. As for now, I've visited over 70 different parks throughout North America.

3. I am a skier and usually spend 10-20 days each winter participating in this sport. Somewhat like my theme park interest, I like to travel to new ski resorts and have been to numerous major ones in the western United States.

4. I like to write stories, particularly in the fantasy/sci-fi genre. While I've rarely shared these stories online (I'm a bit of a perfectionist), I'm looking to change that in the future.

I tend to not be super active in online communities, but I look forward to seeing what I can learn here and interacting with others who share a common interest. I'm not usually one to start a conversation, but I will give input when I have it.
Hello

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire