Hey everybody

mercredi 12 août 2015

My name's Anthony, I'm 19 years old and attending college for 3D animation.

This is actually the first forum I've ever used, and the first time I have ever admitted to liking diapers. I'm a very open person but this is something I've kept a secret for as long as I can remember. So I'm probably going to be a pretty shy person here.

Anyway, other interests/hobbies of mine include my computer (custom built), taking care of my numerous pets (4 cats 1 dog & an aquarium), and drawing.

I drew my own profile picture along with numerous other pictures per request. Lastly I am a member of several fandoms including the furry, brony etc.

I joined this site to possibly get advice from people and to share my own experiences.
Hey everybody

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire