My first footy and sippy!

jeudi 6 août 2015

I ordered a footie pajama and a couple of sippy cups for my birthday x)!
Also some Crinklz nappies!!
I'm sooo excited, can't wait to get them in my hands! Tho it will be much, much later in the month I actually get them.. The sippy cups come next week and footy MAYBE after that. Apparently it can go as far as 4:th of next month!!

Oh! And I also ordered a silicone binky :)! I don't like how the latex binkys taste :( like NUK 5 and the binkies I have which are silicone are a bit on the small side, even though I'd prefer using them!

I just wanna get padded, hop into my onesie, sip my sippy cup while watching cartoons, and fall asleep sucking on my binky without a care in the world, feeling sooo comfy and safe.

Just wanted to brag/vent/gush over here since I can't really talk about this with any of my friends xD haha
My first footy and sippy!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire