On and off relationship with my little side

jeudi 6 août 2015

Since I discovered this side of my self, I've also noticed that my abdl interests and desires tend to peak or dip at certain points in my life. Sometimes I'll be very deeply engrossed in it, wearing diapers every day and using them very often, sleeping with a pacifier, regressing, posting on here regularly, etc. I'm actually going through one of those peaks right now, which is probably why I've been on here so much lately. My little side just feels more alive. Then, when something else big comes up in my life, my little side will just sorta just fade into the background. The desires and fantasies are still there but very toned down. It doesn't play that integral role in my life that it had just days ago, and it tends to stay that way for quite awhile. Then eventually it will come back as strong as ever.

Anyone else go through this occasionally? Why do you think that happens?
On and off relationship with my little side

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire