Waz up from utah!

vendredi 7 août 2015

Hey everyone! So I'm new to this site but have been in and out of diapers my entire life, finally decided to join because I want to meet and talk to people going through the same thing I am.

I am 22 male and lds. I just got back from a mission in Brasil and a 3 year break from diapers! When I got back the desire was pretty strong to wear again and I couldn't resist. I decided to try 24/7 and have made it almost a week! It's diferent..

I live in bountiful utah and would love to meet others in the same boat as me, would love to meet a girl that shares the same interests as me!

I love this site because for a long time I figured I was weird and strange for wanting to wear diapers! I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one out there!

Hope to meet some fellow dls
Waz up from utah!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire