Diapers for an Enlarged Prostate?

mercredi 9 décembre 2015

Like many men my age, I have an enlarged prostate, which means at least 2 and often 3 trips to the bathroom each night. This interferes with a good night's sleep for most. But since I have always gotten up in the middle of the night to pee, it's not that big of a deal for me.

So lately I've been wearing my diapers to bed regularly. Although my night diapers are not motivated by this issue, I have to say how pleasant it is to just wet my diaper and not have to get up. And yes I do get a better night's sleep :thumbsup:(I'm now at the point where most of the time I don't completely wake when I wet).

I choose to wear diapers to bed, or in other situations where a restroom may not be readily available, as a more natural and enjoyable alternative to medication for the treatment of my of BPH (enlarged prostrate) symptoms. :cool: What do you choose?
Diapers for an Enlarged Prostate?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire