getting caught dreams

dimanche 6 décembre 2015

l woke up in the middle of the afternoon on a sunny sunday, and still half asleep i looked around the room and noticed that posters on the walls are missing. my mom sometimes throws away things from my room and i get annoyed by it, but throwing away the posters i had on the walls was too much. i got out of bed to confront her about it, but then i noticed that the locked cabinet where i keep my diaper stash is wide open and empty. i froze and didn't know what to do, then i heard my mom in the other room saying with her normal voice: "yea, i just found diapers in your brother's room. weird, uh?" i fell on the bed, shivering from fear and embarassment. i closed my eyes and when i opened them again i felt different, but still shivering from fear. then i noticed my posters on the walls and my diaper cabinet closed. it was only a dream.

those kinds of dreams had been quite frequent recently. a few days ago i had a dream where i was going through some of my stuff while my really good friend was with me in my room and suddenly i noticed an empty drynites bag in my hand. he casualy asked me why i have drynites in my room and i tried to say with a normal voice that i need the absorbent material for some sort of a home made rocekt fuel experiment and he believed me.

in another dream, i was in my room and saw my diaper cabinet open and empty again. i got scared, then my dad walks in the room, points somewhere and casualy says "your diapers are over there"

in another dream, that same friend i mentioned before, found one of my diapers and laughed his ass off while teasing me about it.

then there's this dream where my dad found out about my secret, and i literally died of embarassment. i ran away, grabbed a rope, ran to the woods and made a hangman's noose. then i hear my dad crying that i don't have to do this and how it's not that bad. then i start choking on the rope and i wake up.

so, those are just a few of my weird diaper related dreams. anyone had some similar dreams?
getting caught dreams

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire