Hello from New England!

vendredi 4 décembre 2015

Hello all! My name is Karen, and I am 21 years old. I'm a die hard New Englander and always will be. :) I'm currently a junior in college studying psychology, with an added interest in social work. After graduating, I hope to continue on to Grad school and get my Masters in Social Work.

As for wearing diapers, it's always been an interest of mine. I have tried it out numerous times throughout my teenage years and early into college, but was never consistent with it. Recently, I was given a new medication, in addition to my current meds. The new combination works has worked well and helped tremendously, but there's a small problem. It's caused me to not be able to realize that I need to go more than half the time, resulting in wet clothing. I've spoken to three of my providers about the issue and together, we have decided that I should keep the med because the benefits far out weigh the side effects, and I've been on almost all other options with no luck. So they say as long as I'm not embarrassed by it, I can continue taking my meds until I no longer need them and wear some form of protection roughly 24/7 as I don't know when it will happen next. Given my previous history, I have no problem with it and I've been comfortably wearing most/all of the time for about a month now.

I hope to meet people with similar interests or situations. I'd also to like to blog(?) about my experiences as a 21 year old going through daily life as college student, (classes, parties, friendships, work, etc...) while needing to wear a diaper.

Other random info, I am an equestrian, and I enjoy studying anything related to psychology or health science.

Hope this wasn't too long! I look forward to talking with you all!

-Karen
Hello from New England!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire