Hello :)

lundi 7 décembre 2015

Hello, my name is Nick :) I was brought here by lurking around on different sites and so far this ones my favorite so I decided to join! Of course I wouldn't be here if I weren't into diapers, so more in depth I am and abdl, i discovered my more AB side not that long ago and I'm really enjoying it, and as you can tell by my username I am also kind of a furry (also something more recent that I discovered I liked).

Anyways more on to my life outside of the obvious; I am a more of an introvert in person, I am definitely a gamer (Battlefield and Forza all the time :D). I am a very big car person, I go to car meets all the time and I even have a car Instagram page :) I have my few close friends that I talk to all the time, and have enough friends at school to feel comfortable. I am a family person and love the holidays, Christmas is my favorite (Thanksgiving is a runner up :D). My favorite time of year is fall, just because of the change in weather and color. I used to play baseball, but as of right now I am still looking for something such as sports to do, just don't know what yet.

What I would like to gain from this sight is knowledge of the thing I'm interested in, talk to other like-minded people, and just to lurk around, get ideas or think of the things I might like that others are doing. Really I just wanted to know more about the other people possibly like me :)

I hope this wasn't to long or anything, maybe it just feels longer when you are typing it... anyways I'm glad to be a part of this community and hope to meet more like me and thanks for reading. :smile:
Hello :)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire