Hi from me

samedi 5 décembre 2015

Hello, I am 21giraffes. I'm a pretty introverted guy. I love music, serious music junkie. I can't go a day without listening to some good tunes. I like to play video games as well, I'm almost done with the main story line on fallout 4. Additionally I like to watch anime.

Just started college this year and am finishing up my first semester. I am undecided but will probably go with marketing as my degree. Hoping to switch colleges next semester for one with a better marketing program.

I am here because I do have an interest in diapers. I am an adult baby and a diaper lover. I am kind of a sissy, not really sure at the moment, still thinking about that one.

When I came to college, I found people who also like anime. I had not told anyone in high school that I liked anime. I really enjoyed that feeling of not having to tiptoe around or not talk about a certain topic. So I wanted to join this community to do the same, to have a place where I didn't have to hide this part of me.
Hi from me

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire