Holiday Splurge Ideas

jeudi 10 décembre 2015

So its the holiday season and I plan on splurging a little bit on some supplies, but I would like to get the best bang for my buck so to speak. Being in Canada, things can get a bit expensive when combined with shipping.

For diapers, I would like to get a decent quality offering, but not break the bank and only end up getting a handful in the long run. Some places that ship here only offer small amounts for large amounts of cost. I used to go with Abenas, but their prices have gone up. So as of now I'm leaning towards Molicares as it rounds out at just over a dollar (Cad) for a unit in a case unless one of you other members can point me in the direction of a better offering.

I'd also like to get my hands one a onesie (tried a homemade one but it wasent great) or an actual fitting pair of footed pjs. Le sigh... Let the dreaming begin.
Holiday Splurge Ideas

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire