Is AB/DL the problem?

vendredi 4 décembre 2015

Like many of us there have been moments where I have resented wanting to behave like a baby and/or wear diapers. I thought I have arrived at a place where I didn't felt that way, and truth be told I'm ok with being the way I am. The problem is how much does AB/DL means to us, how much it defines us and how much does it occupy our lives.



Despite wanting to regress to toddler years pretty much since the moment I stopped being one at around 3/4 years old I had never really explored regression and ageplay that much until these last 2 years.

After the initial desire sparked in my very early childhood, it went dormant for a while until puberty and teenage years where once attached to arousal feelings the focus started shifting from wearing, or rather pretend to wear, diapers to sexually pleasure myself occasionally to pictures and videos of women in diapers and ageplaying.

Now, ever since I was able to buy diapers among other things 3 years ago, I started exploring more and got deeper in it.

In the past few days I've been feeling like I'm becoming less obsessed with AB/DL than I have been for the past couple of years since I started wearing, the thing is I didn't think I was that obsessed, maybe sometimes but surely not always.



Today I had one of those resenting moments. A moment where I wished I didn't had these desires that take time and focus from other objectives and goals in my life, and with it a possible realization that the problem is not that I have these desires but rather that it becomes a problem when it becomes an obsession and also, in my case at least, a big definer of who I am.

What do you think? I would like to know other opinions.

In the meantime I want to have a more balanced life, focus more on the many other aspects that defines me and not have AB/DL be the most or one of the most important aspects of who I am, sure it's a part of who I am but I don't want it to be that big of a part as it was starting to become.
Is AB/DL the problem?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire