Not sure what to title this.

mercredi 9 décembre 2015

I'm transgender, I'm sexually attracted to men, and cross dressing is a very sexual thing for me, same with my AB/DL side, I have no clue why, maybe its just the way my inner female expresses herself.

All the times I try to ignore it, it just feels wrong to ignore it, I feel trans, I feel confused about my body, a part of me just wants to wear girl clothes, the other part is worried about judgement.

Since, I'm moving out of my house soon as soon as I finish tafe, I am considering getting a sex change, getting girls clothes etc.

I'm just wondering is cross dressing a sexual thing for some transgender people? I sometimes see the beauty of another pretty female, and picture myself wearing the same dress, yes, for some reason its very sexual for me, why is it?

I feel drawn more towards female clothing than I ever do with male clothing, It just feels right, some days, I wouldn't mind just sitting in nothing but a diaper, and a cute pink fluffy dress, and a nice little hat with silver long hair, but that won't happen :(

I do have some short shorts, and a bra I occasionally wear and sleep in, I must say, its a very awesome and beautiful experience that helps me express a part of me that is in denial.

I also find myself sexually attracted to other transgender people who are "physically men" but female on the inside.

Why do I feel so confused, but happy for understanding myself and letting myself express this part of me?

God, I'm so confused.. about my sexuality and gender, this is a very emotional thing for me, I just don't know what to think of myself

My little self, is a girl, my grown up self is female, :)

Like, I know I'm trans, but I'm still confused, is this normal, why do I love men so much is it because I am female?? I sometimes wish I had a cute boyfriend lol.

Sorry, I don't know what to title this, but I'm very confused about myself. :(
Not sure what to title this.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire