The best diapering job ive done in a few years

mardi 8 décembre 2015

Hi im ashley....Ok so i wear nappies to bed at night or any time im sleeping...even napping...and i have a bedmat that sits under me...often i get tiny leaks...i thought this could be cause it gets too full and leaks....well i finally discovered why...all these years..i havent been putting it on right...well i have a few friends who are nurses who showed me where i was going wrong...they had me lie down with underwear on and diapered me a few times showing me step by step...then got me to do it a few times...well tonight i did it on my own....and i gotta say its the most perfect job ive ever done...see the pic of the night before and after...see pics attched...so proud of myself :)uploadfromtaptalk1449608084220.jpg
Attached Images
The best diapering job ive done in a few years

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire