Thinking of Quitting College

lundi 7 décembre 2015

yeah, i honestly just don't care enough about the stuff im going to school for to actually do the work. Its getting more complex quick, and i just don't have the drive to push through it all.

really, i just want to drop out and be done with it all. Get myself a decent paying regular job and at the very least, a studio apartment to myself. Occasionally treating myself to things that i want. And im really completely okay with living the rest of my life like that. There's really nothing out there that i want to do or have a great passion for. i don't care about being rich, nor do i care if i make a name for myself. They sound nice, but it just doesnt really matter to me in the end.


thoughts? feelings?
Thinking of Quitting College

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire