Time for my introduction! *claps*

mardi 8 décembre 2015

I kinda made a welcome post in my husband's post, but i thought I'd post here on my own.

Hewwo!

My name is Leigh! (pronounced lee-ah). I am 26 and married. I have severe depression, anxiety and ADD. I am an adult baby, and a furry. I love my communities because they help me feel normal, and help with my illnesses!

Little Leigh is 2, I love to colour, watch cartoons, snuggle with my turtle plushie, and of course, i love cuddles! My favourite snack is cheese and crackers, and my favourite drinks are warm milk in a bottle, or grape juice in my sippy!

I wear diapers 24/7.

I also love to make friends, answer questions (even personal ones!) and chat!

Thanks for having me in this amazing community!

~Leigh
Time for my introduction! *claps*

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire