Well my tastes have changed

mercredi 9 décembre 2015

I no longer am a diaper lover but I do like footie pj's , binkies and stuffed animals. My bf still likes diapers and I have no problem with that, the only thing that bothers me is when he wears them too bed and that only bothers me cause I don't want to wake up soaked in urine. Yes, I admit it I am a total girl and waking up in urine skeeves me out, it's more of a clean thing and I don't want my bed smelling like pee. Other than that it really doesn't bother me. He is under the impression that I want to be with "a man". He is a man, yes I want to be with a mature man, not a child. I don't have a problem with binkies, or onsies or stuffed animals and not even with the nappies, I just have a problem with the cost of them, I'm sorry but $100 for nappies is way too much for me, especially when we have other bills too pay. Once the bills are paid I don't care what he spends on nappies. We are considered low income so $100 on nappies is alot for me to understand. I am not trying to change him, I love him exactly how he is, but I just feel that he would be better suited with someone with the same interests as him. I feel like he could do alot better than me and someone closer to his age ( we are 20 years apart). IDK what to do...any advice is welcome. :sad::smile1::biggrin:

Thanks
Kym and big hugssss to all. :hug::hug::hug::hug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:
Well my tastes have changed

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire